These 3 ply thermally bonded wipes are perfect for general use in ISO class 6 & 7 cleanroom environments where any type of tissue paper cannot be used due to particle contamination. Ideal for substrate wiping during print alignment set up, damp screen wiping during print operation and the cleaning down of screens and tools. These wipes are excellent quality and have proved to be one of the best available for most Thick Film printing applications at a practical cost.
Delivered double bagged to further avoid any unnecessary contamination from the outside world.
Nominal size 20 cm x 23 cm (8” x 9”)
150 wipes per bag
Part No. TFA001
For cleanrooms that are used for printing of Thick Film circuits/heaters on steel, good quality cleanroom wipes are absolutely paramount to ensure defect free dielectric. Any inclusions in the insulation dielectric will lead to reduced breakdown voltage and consequently a lower production yield.
Both TFA001 and TFA002 are suitable for this application
however, TFA002 are extremely high quality and particle generation is ultra low.
These 100% knitted textured polyester soft wipes are perfect for use in critical Thick Film printing applications. Suitable for use in ISO class 5, 6 and 7 cleanroom environments. The polyester material guarantees exceptionally low discharge of particles and the heat sealed edges ensure absolute minimal release of fibres. Soft and absorbent these wipes are perfect for wiping bare substrates during the print alignment set up. With such low particle generation, these wipes are perfect for use when printing with expensive precious metal containing Thick Film pastes, which will be returned to the paste jar for further fine line printing use. These wipes are of excellent quality and have been proved to be one of the best available for critical Fine Line printing protecting both intricate circuitry and precious metal paste contamination. Delivered double bagged to further avoid any unnecessary contamination from the outside world.
Nominal size 23 cm x 23 cm (9” x 9”)
75 wipes per bag
Part No. TFA002
Polyester interlock knit wipes made from 100% continuous filament polyester with an interlock construction. Patented technology used in the manufacture of this wipe maximizes the sorbency capacity. This wipe exhibits low particle and fiber counts and provides ultra-clean wiping for critical applications.
• Basis Weight 120 gm/m2
• 9x9" (23x23cm)
• Low sub-micron particles and fiber counts minimize the risk of contamination
• Provides superior economic value
• Patented sorbency technology reduces the number of wipes required
• Manufactured from 100% continuous filament polyester and specially processed for superior cleanliness and sorbency
• Cleanroom laundered
• Tested in accordance with the IEST Recommend Practices for the Evaluation of Wiping Materials for Critical Environments
• Recommended for use in ISO Class 4-5 Cleanroom Environments
• Ideal for applications that require high sorbency
• Excellent for use in electronics applications
• Packed as 2 packs of 75 per outer bag, 16 outer bags per case
Part No. TFA052